Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ghosts of our dead

Ghosts of our dead 11 years 3 months ago #395

• Ariel_Angel
  • Новый участник
On my end, I think I have only had maybe one instance in which I had an encounter with a ghost, I want to say that it was a family member from my mother's side who had passed away sometime last year. It's not every day that inanimate objects actually start to move...
In any case, I always tend to feel slightly cold whenever a ghost, or I guess a spirit, is around.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ghosts of our dead 11 years 2 months ago #417

• sapphira
  • Новый участник
I'm actually trying to figure out if ghosts are real, but it is encouraging to see that many people have had experiences that point towards there being such. How would you go about trying to contact a ghost?

Ghosts of our dead 11 years 2 months ago #429

• Andrea
  • Новый участник
Dude, ghosts are totally real! A friend of mine was doing a card reading, and she was trying to contact a deceased family member. She laid out her spread, and the top card on the discard pile moved on its own!

Ghosts of our dead 11 years 2 months ago #439

• Averina
  • Новый участник
I have never had a reading where a card moved but I have felt the presence before. I spoke as I would to anyone else, alive or dead I doubt you need to yell to get your point across. For anyone wondering it was my mother and I am pretty sure she was just checking in to make sure I took the news okay.

Ghosts of our dead 11 years 2 months ago #450

• Averina
  • Новый участник
I think the "presence" is what many people feel but not all are willing to admit to. I can think of a few people who are non-believers and attempt to validate their experience based on science when it is not always possible to do.

Ghosts of our dead 10 years 3 months ago #2118

• Green
  • Новый участник
We must be very careful with ghosts, spirits and other things out of this world. Even we see something or someone that might seem familiar like a dead member of the family or somebody else we have known in this life, it doesn’t mean we see exactly who we think it is. The devil can take any form and seduce us, we must remember this! The end of such encounters can be bitter for us. And of course it is not from God to use cards and other things to call the deceased. The are gone, no need to disturb the dead. If we think we see one of them or they visit us in the dreams etc., then it is better to pray to God and always remember that it could be somebody else but disguising like our loved ones