Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Keeping the shape of the breast during pregnancy

Keeping the shape of the breast during pregnancy 12 years 1 month ago #187

• Healer
  • Завсегдатай
  • Thank you received: 7
* Begin to develop breasts before the start of pregnancy.

* Pregnant women (and just for young women) should put in the bra cups coarse pieces of canvas or burlap - otherwise, arising from the constant friction of the skin becomes more coarse. This helps to avoid cracks and mastitis during breast.

* Rub a small amount of moisturizer in the area of ​​the nipple. Do not use ointment, vodka or perfume, as they often cause excessive dryness of the skin of nipples, and with it brings crack.

* If you have bad and the inverted nipple in the last 2-3 months of pregnancy, self-massage: grab the nipple with thumb and forefinger, pre-lubricated with petroleum jelly, and stretch it. Duration of massage - 3-5 minutes 2-3 times a day
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Keeping the shape of the breast during pregnancy 10 years 3 months ago #2108

• Osa
  • Новый участник
This is very important theme for every woman, who have child. Because the female breast it is her beauty and a lot of woman have complex about their breast. I think it isn’t correct, because every woman is beautiful, especially that woman, who give birth to a child. It is a very big feat. To become the mother it is a God's gift and to grow up your child it is a big work. However, we have not forget about ourselves. We have to be beautiful in every situation, even if we have a little child.
That is why we have to think about our breast during the pregnancy and after the child was born. First it is sport. I think we should training in gym. In addition, one more important think is right food. More fruits and vegetables and less fast food.
hi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: