Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Traditional treatment for toothache.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 10 years 7 months ago #1235

• Old man
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
As for me the best way to deal with a toothache is to is visit a doctor regularly.
And no other remedies as great as it. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 9 years 11 months ago #2906

• Klisanta
  • Новый участник
Hello! :) This theme about folk medicine is really interesting, I want to tell you the remedy which I used when my toothache was terrible. Maybe some of you have heard about the bark of oak? This herb really helps! Since my childhood my parents use different herbs and folk medicine instead of usual pills because they can bring a lot of harm to your health! So my mom took a spoon of the bark of oak and put it into the glass, then pour boiled hot water there. After 15-20 minutes everything was ready! If you will do this recipe remember that you should rince the tooth about 4, 5 times a day! Moreover this solution can be used as tonik for your hears. But you should know that it will colour your hairs in dark brown! ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 1 year 11 months ago #5145

• CrystalRebecca
  • Новый участник
Sticking with clove oil has always worked for me but I have a few friends that say garlic works better for them. I have heard that vanilla extract also works but I have never tried it personally.