Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Traditional treatment for toothache.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 12 years 2 months ago #144

• Healer
  • Завсегдатай
  • Thank you received: 7
The best way to get rid of toothache, and its possible consequences is a visit to the dentist.

* Put on the aching tooth paste of garlic stalks or leaf wild leek.

* Assemble a pinch of big pointing and middle fingers and press down heavily on temples to the feeling of pain. Repeat 2-3 times within 30 seconds.

* Pull in the mouth the smoke from the burning herb coltsfoot.

* Pour a handful of finely chopped marjoram with 1/ 2 liters of sunflower oil, leave for 8 hours, strain and squeeze. Soak cotton wool with this oil and apply on the aching tooth.

* If you have a toothache on the left side, put the sliced ​​onion on the right thumb (near the nail), a clove of garlic or a paste of garlic in a rag, and wrap it. If you have a toothache on the right side, apply a bandage on your left hand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 11 years 4 months ago #375

• Windy
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Very interesting. I'll have to keep this information handy for my wife. She has very soft enamel and has had a really hard time with her teeth. We are in the process of getting them pulled in order to get her dentures. It seems that she has a toothache in a different tooth every month.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 11 years 4 months ago #377

• Bicario
  • Новый участник
Sticking with clove oil has always worked for me but I have a few friends that say garlic works better for them. I have heard that vanilla extract also works but I have never tried it personally.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 11 years 4 months ago #379

• Windy
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Bicario. I was just reading about clove oil tonight in a home remedy book we have. I also heard that if you use the pressure point on the webbing between the thumb and forefinger it will help too. I have been adding these to my personal notes.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 11 years 2 months ago #421

• Averina
  • Новый участник
I know many who follow folk medicine along with a few other practices. I think if you look at most belief systems each ties into another, sometimes without us noticing unless we are looking for "it". I am a firm believer that most things can be cured the "old fashion" way.

Traditional treatment for toothache. 10 years 7 months ago #1130

• amy_g
  • Новый участник
One surefire way to get rid of a toothache is to put some salt on it, particularly if your gums are swollen. This is because salt (or salt water, if you prefer to put some saline water in your mouth) draws out all the bad fluid and pus. Basically, no matter the kind of toothache you have, even if it's an actual hole in your tooth, the best thing to do is gargle with some saline solution, or if your tooth is particularly sore, place some actual salt around the infected bit. My gran swears by this, and I've tried it too, and it absolutely works!
  • Page: