Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weird/Fictional Religions You Know

Weird/Fictional Religions You Know 10 years 4 months ago #2034

• Claire
  • Новый участник
While browsing the net, I stumbled upon a list of weird pseudo religions. One of them would be Church of All Worlds. It's a neopagan religion which was founded in 1962 - so it's relatively new and it is based on or inspired by the fictional religion from the novel Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein. It is legally incorporated in the US. They believe in Greek mythology and ancient Greek gods, in Faeries and the deities of other pantheons.
Zell-Ravenheart the creator of this religion, has recently founded The Grey School of Wizardry. I guess, he was really inspired by the Harry Potter novels.
Basically, he formed the church around congregations and communities. They are now widely spread in several US states.
They believe in non-posessive love and in a free expression of sexuality as divine.
What other weird religions do you know?
Live your life now.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Claire.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Weird/Fictional Religions You Know 10 years 4 months ago #2039

• Памела
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
What a funny question.
My favourite strange religion is Jediism :cheer:
As I'm fan of this move "Star Wars" this religion is very funny for me.
Briefly. Jediism is recognized as the official religion in many countries. According to it religion you can only fill Force felt when you keeps quiet. This is the bright side Force. But some people take it seriously, although as a philosophy, not as religion.

So may the force be with you :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: