Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is dyad path in Enlightenment Intensive?

What is dyad path in Enlightenment Intensive? 10 years 5 months ago #1520

• FOrgivness
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
The Enlightenment Intensive is designed around a natural, observable architecture of life. There is you and there are other people. There is life "between" you. We live with an illusion that we are separated from others; however it dissolves as you become more aware of ourselves.
In the Enlightenment Intensive dyad, two people, facing each other, take turns saying what is true to the other to their minds. What they say comes out of thought of truth, not just from random mental activity or external events. They look at each other and face the actuality of the other sitting across from them. They speak with heart opened and honestly.
The listener just listens, without judging, evaluating, respecting the uniqueness of the others. Both pay their entire attention to each other. Both are present with and for each other. They both are willing to see what happens between them and stick with it until there is understanding.
They change turns when communicating. They speak the truth, and endeavor to get to the core of it. They flow their communication to each other, breaking through blocks when they arise. They reveal what has never been revealed before. And even though they trust, it is not naïve trust because they know the other just might do anything.
Be warned, though, that the dyad focuses on interpersonal contact as the place where truth is realized. This path may not be a peaceful one. It brings up crises, upsets, and upheavals for the couple. This does not mean that the path is not sound.
Enlightenment practices must happen independent of what is going on in your life. If life rules you, you will soon stop your practice. If your practice is independent of the conditions in your life, you can persist. This means that you just decide to do it for no reason and you do it no matter what.
The way of dyad Enlightenment works as follows:
One partner says directly to the other, "Tell me who you are." Other instructions to be used are, "Tell me what you are," "Tell me what life is," "Tell me what another is." The one receiving the instruction accepts it from the one who has given it, and begins contemplating. The contemplator first gets a sense of the actuality of who he or she is, in the moment; then directly experience who is she or he; then remains open to a direct experience of who he or she is, and to anything else that may occur in the mind, emotions or body as a result of this intention.
Then roles are tuned and the former contemplator gives the appropriate instruction to the former listener.
Usually people want to do dyad Enlightenment technique if they are ready and really wish to make a leap in the relationship and find new in each other.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.(M.Gandhi)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1234567

What is dyad path in Enlightenment Intensive? 10 years 5 months ago #1547

• Новый участник
  • Still believe...
Oh! I would love to try it with my bf, but I have some questions.

1. How long does it take (I mean usual course)?

2. Should we have any specific education or training?

3. Are there any other special requirements to participants?

4. And Have you tried it yourself? What’s a result if any? :)
Best,

What is dyad path in Enlightenment Intensive? 10 years 5 months ago #1556

• FOrgivness
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi! I’ll try to answer your questions
First of all it is not about relationship between you and your bf, it is about you and yourself. The dyad path means that two persons talk to understand themselves and then they change the partners.
1. Standard Enlightenment Intensive course is three-day long however it may last longer (some weeks or so) but anyway it is structured as three-day parts.
2. No need in any specific education but it is better if you abstain hard drinks, cigarettes, drugs, coffee and any mind-altering substances.
3. I think and this is only my opinion that the participants should have a will to do Enlightenment and be ready to stay awake from early morning till late evening or even night.
4. I tried it and it helped me to see some internal problems of mine and understand why I don’t see the entire situation of my life.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.(M.Gandhi)
  • Page: