Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Salt can help to stop catching cold!

Salt can help to stop catching cold! 10 years 8 months ago #1062

• Jenny
  • Новый участник
  • Our words have wings, but fly not where we would
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi! I would love to share some information about salt treatment. One of my best friends has three children and they were ill all the time. Last fall they visited a salt chamber and after that none of them were sick with cold.
Now the fall is coming again, so I really hope this information will be useful for many people.
It is called Halotherapy or salt therapy.
You need to visit special salt chamber or room equipped with special salt devices (salt nebulizer) and having salt everywhere: walls, floor and ceiling. You just come to the room and sit there with a tissue covering your head and body. You should start with half an hour and increase the time till one hour and a half. The best way to have a good result is to visit such a room 10 days in a row. My friend and her 3 children did it this way and the result is amazing: no running nose, no temperature or sour throat for the whole year. :woohoo:
Halotherapy was opened in the middle of the 20th century in Europe. One Polish physician noticed that no one of miners who worked in salt mine had asthma. In 1959 this mine was opened for treating different lungs diseases.
Such rooms are opened in different clinics and resorts worldwide. The main active factor of Halotherapy is dry high dispersed salt spray which has great impact on immune system and bronchial tubes. It improves anti-inflammatory functions of the body and common protection of health. Halotherapy awakes reserves and regulates metabolic processes of our bodies.
Call me J ;-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Salt can help to stop catching cold! 10 years 8 months ago #1066

• wow
  • Новый участник
Thanks for your massage.
It is really interesting.
I should check weather such thing exists in my town if so I will definitely use it.

Salt can help to stop catching cold! 10 years 8 months ago #1067

• Jenny
  • Новый участник
  • Our words have wings, but fly not where we would
  • Thank you received: 7
wow wrote:
Thanks for your massage.
It is really interesting.
I should check weather such thing exists in my town if so I will definitely use it.

I am glad to help. :) I hope there is such salt room (chamber, mine or cave) in your town. I think it’s the best way to protect yourself and your children in fall and winter time.
Call me J ;-)

Salt can help to stop catching cold! 10 years 3 months ago #2242

• Ruby
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow! Thank you Jenny for such valuable information! I didn’t know that special salt chambers and rooms exist and can be used to help our health. I have heard before that some salts really help when you breathe them. Not far from where I live there is a salt and mineral mining plant. And they even have tourists and other visitors inside to breathe and look inside because it is beneficial for the health. But looks like other places have also grabbed this idea and use it for medical purposes! Especially now when there is winter outside and many people have cold a lot. It is a good time to go to such a place and start looking after our health. I have not heard about my city having such salt chambers, only this plant I have mentioned earlier, but it would be good if similar rooms appeared throughout the place. Many more people could have access then and improve their immune systems. And I guess you would need to go there regularly for effect to last, not just one sporadic visit! I don’t know how much you have to pay to visit such place, if it was free or included in medical insurance, or financed from the budget, then how many people would be healthy and happy!
Love and be loved!
  • Page: