Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: the crop circles: where are they from?

the crop circles: where are they from? 10 years 5 months ago #1460

• A.Feld
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Crop circles that are done with the crushed plants are one of the main world`s riddles. The first record about these circles was done in the 17th century in Great Britain. However, the real sensation they have done from the 1990. The crop circles are everywhere and there are hundreds and thousands of them. About 10000 of the circles were already found in the world. But the fact is that more than 90 % are in Great Britain, in Wiltshire.
The first circles were just circles, but there have become more and more different .it is still unknown where are they from ? The most popular versions are that they from aliens, the other think it is magic and the last but not the least opinion is that it is fake. What do you think about these circles? Maybe you have seen them? Would be really interesting to know something new on this topic.
Der Anblick gibt den Engeln Stärke,
Da keiner dich ergründen mag,
Und alle deine hohen Werke
Sind herrlich wie am ersten Tag.
prolog im Himmel, Goethe Faust
The administrator has disabled public write access.

the crop circles: where are they from? 10 years 5 months ago #1503

• vapor
  • Новый участник
If you look at the photos of the crop circles they often have an interesting pattern. And some look like particular objects, like aliens, flowers, hearts, mysterious signs and a lot of other things. I remember there used to be lots of documentaries on TV about them years ago. But lately I honestly haven’t heard anything about this phenomenon. Perhaps all the hype surrounding them has passed. I have read that all these crop circles started with hoaxes by Doug Bower and Dave Chorley . According to their own words they got this idea from an event in Australia called the Tully "saucer nest". There a farmer said that he found a crop circle of swamp reeds after he saw an UFO. But there are no real proofs that there was actually an UFO indeed or that aliens created all the circles. But perhaps it is an interesting story to excite the minds of people searching various mysterious adventures and who are interested in the paranormal things. Today arts collective “Circlemakers” exists. It was founded by artists who create crop circles all over the world. So the mysterious crop circles have become a commercial idea and a source of money for some entrepreneurial individuals. Unfortunately I was not honored to see the crop circles firsthand so can not really comment if it is really aliens who come to the earth and scare common Earth people by their alien technology. I don’t think there is enough evidence or facts that they were created by the outer space inhabitants. The things most people say is just a conjecture, but not the absolute truth all people can be sure in. Perhaps one of the most popular versions that they come from aliens is because people don’t know where they came originally. And it is easy to put it down to some unknown superior cosmic powers that people often refer to as being more technologically advanced and having power over the Earthly affairs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: