Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Friendship and money

Friendship and money 10 years 2 months ago #2473

• Cornel
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
denis wrote:
I think it was Aristotle who once said that true friendship is when there are two bodies but one soul. I think it is very rare when people in life reach true friendship. We may all have friends, best friends, good friends,, but true friendship in the way that Aristotle understood it is really hard to find and hard to achieve. Why is it so? Well, first of all it is person’s ego that does not allow him to fully devote himself to his friend. A person is naturally egoistic.
But not idealizing friendship and talking about friendship that is common in modern world, I prefer to never mix friendship and money… as well as money and relatives. I believe it’s wrong. Ruby, you are right saying that in the end it is either money or friends that you lose, or even both.

Yes, it was Aristotle :)

Friendship is one of the most wonderful things in our lives. I cannot imagine myself without my friends or without people, who are friendly to me. I think that it is extremely important for us to have somebody near. Even the simplest talk can be extremely important for us if we need it.

I think that money means nothing if it goes about real friendship. But, to be fair, I cannot say that I have a lot of real friends. Just a couple max. All my life I as trying to achieve somebody's friendship or to get closer to somebody, but then realized that it is unnecessary to behave in such way because real friend is a person, who wants to be a part of your life as much as you want to be a part of his life. It is important to understand this. Moreover, your ability to deal with people plays minimal role in these processes. I think that it is some kind of chemistry that cannot be described in such way.

Of course money is important thing to have but I would better have many friends than a million dollars being alone in the same time.

Yes, it is extremely hard to avoid money matters from the relationships but who said that you have to. I mean your friend (if he is true one) will never give up on you even if you do not have a cent behind.

My wife is my friend and we never tell a lie to each other and we never do harmful things to each other to do something we want to do. Even when we had a money problems and problems with our house rent, she said that it doesn't matter how old you are or how much money you have. I answered that I feel the same about her and it was very important moment.

According to this, I think that we should be 100% sure that our friend, relative, wife, husband will support us in any kind of situation to be able to achieve maximum.

To be fair, I don't want somebody to tell me that I'm bad or did something wrong only because it's true. Support s very important. Friends exist to support each other and to make life easier helping each other.

Unfortunately, there are also a lot of betrayal when we trying to find the right person. Somebody can be your friend till you have something interesting for this person and would disappear at the same time you lose it.

Be aware of being cheated and look for friends where money is not important. Be patient looking for them and do it precisely. That’s an important thing to know I think.

We are not equally lucky and it means that there is no 100% guarantee that you would find right person in 1 day or smth. On the other hand, be sure it's a right person if you will succeed.

Life is a connection of good people and I don't think you don't have it. Everybody does, but not all of us have been looking for it rightly.
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: