Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Children and their protection

Children and their protection 10 years 5 months ago #1608

• taro
  • Новый участник
Yes, I agree that children are our future and not only in philosophical and spiritual sense, but also they are out future in a more mundane sense in the economic sense. Because they will pay taxes in the future. And maybe we will obtain our pensions from these taxes.
So we have to care about our children in all spheres.
We have to take care about their education to raise a decent person.
We have to spend a lot of time together, visit a lot of interesting places, forests and parks.
We have to read them great books and show them great movies. We have to teach them according to our own example.
And now we have to support orphans and children from disadvantaged, poor families so these children we be able to join the society in the future.
And also government has to pay benefits to mothers, especially mothers of large families.
Because investing (both different efforts and money) in our children is greatest thing that we can do for our future.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Children and their protection 10 years 4 months ago #2051

• Soleil
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
To raise a child is not a simple thing to do. You should have all the best qualities of a parent: patience, love, care, education(!), because you will have to answer correctly to all your child's questions, not an easy thing I must say.
Nowadays your financial situation also should be good. I really don't understand parents who decide to make kids when they know they won't be able to support them financially. I mean, kids need food, clothes, good education, they also love holidays, vacations and so on. And also in many countries families make lots of kids, although cannot support them. I understand one or two - it's ok, I guess, but many, I don't know. I'm not in the position to judge but this is my humble opinion. However, I do think, that children who were brought up in poor families are more serious, responsible, have empathy and help others, because they were in difficult situations when they had to do something for living. And, as a matter of fact a lot of celebrities who made effort to become what they've become had been raised in poor families. They struggled to a better life and they know how it's difficult to live.
And viceversa, kids who are brought up in rich families are usually spoiled. You have to find the balance - not to spoil the child and not to be strict too much to them.
Also I think it's necessary to educate the kid to respect people, not to live for money and to choose and love their profession. You should make them understand that money is not everything in this life and if they like to do something, even if it's not a profitable profession, they should continue doing what they like - the best is to be in harmony with your soul. If you are best at whatever you're doing, you'll have a lot of jobs and profit.

Children and their protection 10 years 3 months ago #2088

• Pacific
  • Новый участник
It's so difficult question.
How to rise children.
Especially nowadays when there are so many temptations.
I think that it very important to provide the correct values ​​from birth.
And everything is coming from the family. Only family can protect children.
And if children respect parents, obey their parents, trust them, so raising of the children will by mush more easier.

Children and their protection 10 years 2 months ago #2475

• Cornel
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
The most important thing I find harmful is stupid laws connected to LGBT part of the society. I don't mind if you have such interests, but why my children have to see how you express youself in public?
Once, I was talking to some journalist and he told me that US and European government tries to find a way to add new people to theirs 'vote lists'. I don't mind if they want to do it, but they don't think about our children at all. Why should I tell to 4 years old kid what does it mean to be gay? I want him to be informed about it when he is at least 21 or something.
That's why I don't think that propaganda of gay-related laws is necessary for our society. Let all the people do what they want to do at home and without any kind of public things. I mean for me it doesn't matter who you are or what you do I until my kid sees it. I don't want him to.
Another thing is violence on a TV and in the Internet. I think we should pay more attention to such things because we cannot control our children when they are on the internet or watching TV as much as we cannot control the harmful content. They spend billions stop terrorism but cannot switch harmful site off.
Also, I would recommend to everyone to attentively choose the kinder garden and school. I think it is very important because your kid will spend all days there, communicating with others and behave like them in some way.
I support everything said before but also want to add that only we can protect our children, our generation from all harmful thing that take place in our life. I would never forgive myself if something happened to my kid. That’s for sure.
My kid’s health and wellbeing are the most important motivators for me. I do my best to protect he and to make him smile as many time as possible. I bet you do the same because all parents are the same and there is nothing to high. We have to share the knowledge of how we do it.
Anyway, I believe in one phrase of Matt Groening - If you don't want your son to be Bart Simpson, you shouldn't be Homer.
The creator of one of the most violent and controversial cartoons ever surprisingly said the right thing: we have to be a good example for next generation and erase the gap!
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Cornel.
  • Page: