Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best Christian Movies.

Best Christian Movies. 6 years 9 months ago #3326

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 243
If you see a broken video, please write about it on the forum. I will try to correct it in the near future.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best Christian Movies. 6 years 8 months ago #3343

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
I'm Not Ashamed. (2016)

"I've always been drawn to hands. I think it's because it's the way we touch people," Columbine High School student Rachel Joy Scott wrote in her journal. "If one person could go out of their way to show compassion, it could start a chain reaction." Growing up, Rachel knew the love of God, but she wasn't always ready to receive it. At times her faith was on fire ... and at other times it was at odds with her everyday life. As she wrote in her journal: "I don't understand why having a walk with God is so hard for me. I'm so weak. At school, with friends, at work." Having reached a breaking point when her relationship with a non-believing boyfriend ended, Rachel found inspiration from her "big brother"-a former homeless teen she helped lead to Christ. After praying, "Father, use my life to touch the world and let your light shine through me," her renewed commitment to Jesus played out compassionately and powerfully at her high school ... and around the world. Pure Flix presents I'M NOT ASHAMED, the inspiring true story of Rachel Joy Scott at Columbine High School. When her hopes and dreams seemed to end, God was just getting started. Opening in theaters October 21, I'M NOT ASHAMED stars Masey McLain, Ben Davies, Sadie Robertson, Korie Robertson, Jaci Velasquez, and Jennifer O'Neill. Based on Rachel's honest and heartfelt journals, I'M NOT ASHAMED is a hope-filled reminder that when we put our lives in God's hands, we can make a world of difference.

Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by noadmin.

Best Christian Movies. 6 years 8 months ago #3344

• Hostadmin
  • Администратор
The Young Messiah. (2016)

It’s a novel approach to a story that’s been told a million times before—based on a novel, actually, by Anne Rice titled “Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt.” “The Young Messiah” envisions what life might have been like for Jesus (Adam Greaves-Neal) as a seven-year-old boy who’s just beginning to understand his powers. In many ways, he’s like a regular kid. He likes to run around and play tag. He gets bullied. And like all little boys who love their mommies, he enjoys snuggling with Mary (Sara Lazzaro) and hearing her tell stories.

Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by noadmin.

Best Christian Movies. 4 years 11 months ago #3533

• noadmin
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 8
Stephen's test of faith (1998)

Twelve-year-old Stephen is mocked and ridiculed for his faith. One night he takes a faith-changing journey during a dream. He travels through history meeting Jesus, Stephen the martyr, families about to enter the Roman colosseum, William Tyndale, Christian children in today’s Middle East, and others who dare to share their faith. Young Stephen’s view of the kingdom of God and his definition of “Christian” are revolutionized. He awakens and goes back to witness to his world, his trial of faith strengthened by the Body of Christ.

Подпись

Best Christian Movies. 4 years 11 months ago #3534

• noadmin
  • Администратор
Magdalena: Released from Shame. (2006)

The film, narrated by Mary Magdalene (Rebecca Ritz), opens in 40 A.D. with a conversation about Jesus between the title character and two skeptical friends. Mary Magdalene promises to explain who he was (and is) and what he means to her (and to them); she spends the rest of the film doing just that.

Подпись
Last Edit: 4 years 6 days ago by Hostadmin.

Best Christian Movies. 4 years 11 months ago #3535

• noadmin
  • Администратор
Armenia the land of Noah. (2008)

Full Documentary "Armenia, the Land of Noah" A travel across Armenia, one of the most fascinating places in Europe.
The marvelous adaptation of the Armenian people, their exemplary spiritual strength and the establishment of enduring culture have made possible ​​the consolidation of a lineage that for millennia, has kept alive the legacy of one of the world's oldest civilizations.

Подпись