Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suicide

Suicide 10 years 2 months ago #2390

• Kri-ket
  • Новый участник
Lets talk about very hard topic. About suicide.
Do you think that suicide is a sin? I know that in Christianity suicide is the worst sin. But why? A man does not satisfy with his life, he is suffering, suffering. Why cannot he give up living? Indeed, as an example (maybe stupid) such a person does not like his shoes, they rub him sore terribly, and it is clear that it can't be fixed. Will a person wear them? Of course not! So why he or she must be forced to wear those shoes back, why? Why does religion believe that release from suffering is a sin? Because life is given us by God, and man has no right to refuse it, because life is a gift giving to us. So should we blame these people for the sin they have committed? In general I think that suicide it is not a sin. Moreover the sin is considering that people who suffer so badly, who cannot stand leaving anymore cannot stop their suffering. On the other hand so many people can safer because of a suicide (parents, children, relatives, friends). And who knows maybe in 3 years this suicide would live happy life, if he or she would have been stopped by religious reason.
So, what do you think is suicide a sin? ? ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Suicide 10 years 2 months ago #2393

• POland
  • Новый участник
Yes, I believe that it is a sin and that our life is not belong to us! If we believe in God, our life is in his hands. Soul is immortal, so we don't have rights on it. If someone doesn’t believe in God, in this case theirs life belongs to those who love them. To parents, children, friends, loved ones. To kill yourself is to kill them. It means forcing them to live with the rest of their live life in unbearable guilt.
I think it's a terrible sin anyway.

Suicide 10 years 2 months ago #2492

• Coko
  • Новый участник
You are right. But do not forget about those, who really do suicide. They do not think about others. Just the contrary. They think only about themselves. Maybe, it is not good to blame people. But I see, it looks like I blame them. Instead of this, I am pity them. I really think, they are poor people with their soul, their life, their family. Such people go to this step consciously. They know what do they want to do and they are ready to leave the world for a better life, as they think, I suppose.
As for me, I do not have the psychology of a man who is able to do a suicide. I am pretty accurate in my relations with family. I always think about them. That means that I am not able to act such a step.
You know, there are also people, who are scaring their closest ones all the time by the words: if I won`t gets something, I will do a suicide. I believe that these ones will never do it. It is a sort of people who like to manipulate with others. They can manipulate and do not think about them. Such people think only about themselves. So, you see, there are already three categories of people: the ones, who can do, the ones, who will never do, the ones, who scare they do.
Maybe, you can add more categories of people? As for me, that is all.
And as for blaming.. I do not blame them. I am sure, it is possible to help such people, but they are so close! We just do not see them at all! If only we could! I would try to help to someone, if only there were a necessity. But we are too busy to ask our neighbor: how are you?
What should we do in order to help those, who think about suicide? That should be the right question.
Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.

Suicide 10 years 2 months ago #2502

• PInbin
  • Новый участник
I think we should divide people into two groups.
The first group is people (very often it's teenagers) how just want frighten a little others. Make they fill guilty, etc. And frankly specking often they don't want to succeed in suicide. And if they succeed it's really pity and stupid because I'm definitely sure that in few a months they would change their mind.

And other group people who really suffer. And this is other question. We don't know what is a reason for their suffering. We don't know what they feel. So we can't blame them.
And one more. Sometimes people with deep dispersion commit suicide. And dispersion is really illness. And if it treated well patient woulde recover in major cases, but if no, so suicide is one of the manifestations of a disease.
  • Page: