Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bates method in use

Bates method in use 10 years 8 months ago #922

• Jones
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
I would like to tell you the story of my brother. He had terrible eyesight. From his early adolescence his eyesight became worse and worse. He stopped doing sport as doctor said it could cause more troubles with his eyes. He limited the time near computer and TV. These didn’t help. At his 30s he had myopia for one eye -5.00 diopters and another -4.50 diopters. Doctors suggested him 2 options: either to wear glasses or lenses till the end of his life or to be operated.
He didn’t like both options so he decided to try something else. He found books and videos in net about Bates method and tried it. He used it for 5 months and result amazed him and the whole our family. His left eye has become -2.00 diopters and the right one has become -1.00 diopters. Doctors can’t believe that it was due to Bates method.
So if anyone doubts to use it, I recommend doing it!!!!
His scheme was as follows
Palming : every 2 hours for 10-15 minutes depending on circumstances from early morning till night.
Sunning : he never wears sun glasses and looked at the sun for 5-10 minutes a day.
Eye movement: he does exercises for eyes 3 times a day: in the morning, afternoon and before going to bed. Every session is about 15 minutes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bates method in use 10 years 7 months ago #968

• Doctor who
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
What an interesting practice. It is great if it helps.
A friend of mine has problems with eyesight, and suffers because of it.
He hates glasses and has allergy on lenses.
I think I should advice him this method.
But I only have doubts about looking at the sun without sunglasses.
Can it be dangerous?

Bates method in use 10 years 7 months ago #992

• Maybe
  • Новый участник
Oh, now a lot of people suffers from problems with eyesight and the only remedies are glasses or lenses. Obvious that is not very comfortable. In exceptional cases operation is offered and this is great that such great salvation is found, I hope it will really work for people with eyesight problems. I will tell people about this solutio

Bates method in use 10 years 7 months ago #1002

• Kokoro
  • Новый участник
  • Better late than never
  • Thank you received: 1
I used this method as well. I have a result too. Not so wonderful but a result. My eyesight improved for 1 dioptre. But unfortunately when I stopped practicing every day, my eyesight became the same within half a year. :(
My scheme of exercises was almost the same except the sunning. I didn’t look at sun because of fear to burn my eyes. I used candles for it. I looked at candles in the total darkness for 15 minutes a day.
After this experience I concluded that it should be like teeth brushing – every day without any excuses for missing even a day.
The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
  • Page: