Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aromatherapy mix for auditory enhancement

Aromatherapy mix for auditory enhancement 10 years 10 months ago #586

• delonis
  • Новый участник
A friend has a company manufacturing various Hi-End-oriented accessories, like speaker cables, cleaning pads and solutions, anti-static sprays and DVD/CD mould layer removers, etc.
Recently he came up with an idea of making a special aroma oils and incenses blend that would enhance auditory perception when listening to music.
Indians and Chinese burn incense sticks and aroma oils for yoga and meditation stuff. Various mixes were burnt in ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome and Byzantium during festivities and rituals.
So we decided to investigate whether there are any natural scents or mixtures which change listening experience if inhaled during an aroma session.
The blend should repeatedly produce noticeable changes in auditory perception, be legal in most countries, free of undesirable side-effects and effective through fumes inhalation.
Anyone with a working recipe?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aromatherapy mix for auditory enhancement 10 years 10 months ago #588

• JoshuaTree
  • Новый участник
I use aroma oils for meditation, psychological and cognitive enhancement, for mood-uplifting, etc. There are various herb incenses, which can produce either mild or pronounced effects.
Here I suggest you my list of candidate oils and incenses for your field testing :) :
- blue and white lotus
- damiana
- peppermint
- basil
- amanita muscaria/pantherina
- liquorice
- heimia salicifolia
The last one, heimia salicifolia, a.k.a. sinicuichi is one of the most promising prospects. Some years ago I have stumbled upon an interesting read, an unpublished doctoral dissertation by Abraham D.Caceres of Indiana University In Xochitl, In Cuicatl: Hallucinogens and Music in Mesoamerican Amerindian Thought, can be found online I guess.
Since then I have become a real fan. I used to buy dry leaves on ebay, but 3 years ago I have bought 3 plants and I grow them on my balcony.
Check the Web on this remarkable plant, if interested I can also provide more info.
Cheers!

Aromatherapy mix for auditory enhancement 10 years 10 months ago #590

• RastaBoy
  • Новый участник
That's some crazy idea, mate! Your friend is gonna make serious moola if you find the secret mixture recipe!
Sorry I can't really help you with the ingredients but I support your idea and I would be your friend's returning client if the blend works!
Interestingly, I could not find anything on google regarding this idea. Either no one knows of such a mix, or nobody has yet thought of such a cool trick.
Please, keep us informed on how your project is going. Again, I am very serious about being among your first customers. This is the real deal, trust my instincts!
Peace.

Aromatherapy mix for auditory enhancement 10 years 4 months ago #1833

• Jess
  • Новый участник
A quote from Shakespeare’s play Hamlet says: “There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance: pray you, love, remember.”
The essence of rosemary can help to improve the memory. Once I heard about study made by a big company and it found out that that if room is full of rosemary scent people study and remember information much better and fast than if the room has no specific smell.
Jemma McCready, co-author of the study said: “It supports our previous research indicating that the aroma of rosemary essential oil can enhance cognitive functioning in healthy adults, here extending to the ability to remember events and to complete tasks in the future.”
Hope this will help you in your research! :)
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
  • Page: