Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prokov Movement Inspiration

Prokov Movement Inspiration 11 years 2 months ago #400

• sapphira
  • Новый участник
This is an awesome movement, I simply love and enjoy the spirit of tolerance that seems to emanate throughout the forums. There are a lot of smaller movements that hold similar goals as the Prokov movement. What specifically inspired you to start this movement?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prokov Movement Inspiration 10 years 11 months ago #505

• bogena
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
I like this movement, because I deeply respect Nikolay. Nicholay is not just the founder of the movement, which goal is to unite people in one family and help in learning different methods of self-knowledge. Nikolai Pokrovsky is a first healer and extrasensory perception adept, he uses personally created method to cure diseases. He has a very powerful energy with the help of his energy he can treat people, even at a distance. That is what "pokrov" means. You are protected. You are no longer afraid of any damage and the evil eye. I read an article about Nicholay and I was struck by not only the effectiveness of his method, but also I was shocked that he is a workaholic and selfless person. He is constantly improving his skills, studying more and more books on alternative medicine. But he also holds sessions bioenergy healing to all who are in need. God forbid someone get sick, but I would not be afraid to ask Nikolay for help. Maybe someone my words seem pompous, but I do think so, and my thoughts were not born in a vacuum, they have grounds, I know some people who were cured by Nikolay.

Prokov Movement Inspiration 10 years 2 months ago #2259

• wise
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Pokrov is an new movement. I am sure that its founder Nikolai has a superpower, and owing to it he is able to heal helping people. I wonder how he acquired his superpower. Was an inherited from his ancestors? For I know many people get it from their grannies. Or had he developed it by himself? How did he do it? What techniques Nikolay used? If his superpower was developed thanks to his practices we all have a chance to repeat them and to follow Nikolai.

Prokov Movement Inspiration 10 years 2 months ago #2341

• Candy
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I think highest powers help Nikolay with Pokrov movement. They always support people in good deeds. Unfortunately people who want to help other face as well other type of highest powers - the evil ones. If you read the article about the silent discrimination, that’s a story of Nikolay and ill active. And I like that anyone who suffers from such a unjust religious discrimination can finв support in this movement. :kiss:
  • Page: