Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How Do I Increase My Psychic Abilities

How Do I Increase My Psychic Abilities 11 years 3 months ago #355

• Windy
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I understand that we all have the ability to use our psychic senses. I really do need help to increase my ability since I am particularly "dead headed". As a matter of fact, most of the time I will know or sense the opposite of what actually is or will happen. Am I just doubting myself or am I particularly "dead headed"?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How Do I Increase My Psychic Abilities 11 years 3 months ago #374

• Chorded1
  • Новый участник
I practiced this several years, astral projection and such. Ultimately, no psychic powers, only hooded figures around my bed in the middle of the night! Extremely freaky!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windy

How Do I Increase My Psychic Abilities 11 years 3 months ago #380

• Idyllic
  • Новый участник
I understand when you have doubt it is blocking psychic abilities. Meditating, being more aware of your surroundings, listening harder, paying attention to random thoughts and feelings, recording your dreams in a journal, and embracing the power of silence and solitude, are some ways to increase your psychic abilities.

Chorded1, that's scary! What did you do? Did you fight them?

How Do I Increase My Psychic Abilities 11 years 3 months ago #385

• Chorded1
  • Новый участник
Yes, I totally came out swinging and they dissipated. But they have been back many times, usually one at a time, the last being around 10 months ago.

How Do I Increase My Psychic Abilities 11 years 3 months ago #386

• Windy
  • Новый участник
That doesn't sound good, Chorded1. Have you done a house cleansing to see if you can get rid of the entities? That may be what you need to do. You may also want someone spiritual such as a shaman to come to the house to bless it. That may also help to dispel them.

How Do I Increase My Psychic Abilities 11 years 2 months ago #388

• Ariel_Angel
  • Новый участник
First, I think it's important to understand what ability it is that you are seeking to increase? If you are trying to develop foresight or claircognizance, it is best to create closed ended experiments geared towards developing this skill. For example, I have found that using playing cards, trying to guess which card you are about to draw, is an excellent way to develop this skill, and understand if your predictions are based upon doubts.
  • Page: