Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thank you very much, Nikolai!

Thank you very much, Nikolai! 5 years 2 months ago #3510

• Tretyakov
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 5
What do you know about the difficulties? The real problems in life do not begin when the boss at work delays your salary - no, these are trifle. Real difficulties and problems can appear in our life when we lose something that we have never thought about and that we have never appreciated. I used to think that my life was full of problems and disappointments until I lost my sight due to a rare genetic disease. A chance to get such a gene one in a million at birth, and what do you think, who won the genetic lottery instead of winning a lotto? Right, me. My eyesight began to deteriorate rapidly and literally within a month I lost it completely. I could not see what was happening around, because my entire review was hidden by a huge muddy spot in the cornea, and the most interesting thing is that visually, when someone viewed from the side to my eyes - eyes looked completely normal. My disease began to progress because I was constantly stressed whole my normal life. As soon as I lost my sight, I realized that everything that seemed to me to be a problem earlier is an empty sound. These were very difficult 6 years of mine and I can compare these years with just a useless existence. Hopelessness. The desire to commit suicide and the mass of other various unpleasant thoughts were constantly spinning in my head. Unfortunately all of us - people only at such moments realize that everything that previously seemed to us like problems is a completely solvable minor trifle, which is not even worth our attention. After 5 years from the starting point of my blindness, I decided to accept my brother suggestion, who joined to the movement of Nikolai Pokrov and wanted to arrange a meeting with his representative. I decided to do it without any special hopes and not expecting anything from this meeting. This representative was called Vladimir, he turned out to be a born leader, charismatic and endear even a person like me, for which I am extremely grateful to him and his efforts. After several meetings, Vladimir told me that Nikolai would help me, since I could only partially get rid of my illness by first bringing my psychological health in order and I learned it directly from Nikolai. I trusted Vladimir and became acquainted with the soul of the Pokrov movement. Nikolai opened for me an amazing world that I didn’t even need to see - this world was my own, reigned inside me. He let me see that my inner kingdom was in serious problems and decay from the inside, on which we began to work. If do not describe all the subtleties and details so as not to take too much of your time, Nikolay introduced me to prays, taught to LOOK at the world and perceive it by the positive side, and also completely involuntarily saved me from the feeling of wild depression, weakness, and even help my withered inner world of confidence in myself and my strength, and also presented a ray of hope for a bright future. After a year of constant prays practice, positive thinking, accepting oneself as I am, something happened that I could not hope for - the disease did not progress as it was before, but on the contrary, regress was noticeable. Gradually, this nasty, and so bored spot in my eyes, began to dissipate. Of course, I can’t say that my sight returned to me completely and a paranormal miracle happened - no. This is the result of Nikolai’s faith in me, as well as my faith in God and myself. As I have already said, my vision was far from being fully returned to me, but this is quite enough for me to thank Nikolai and God for giving me the opportunity again to take a look at the world and look at the faces of my family members and other people that close to me. Basically, my vision is now still limited and if you want to learn more about this it is can be compared with lateral vision with a big spot that located at the middle of my eyes, but I am truly genuinely pleased that at least I can express my gratitude in writing, which I typed by myself. Thank you very much, Nikolai for what you are and for giving people like me a piece of yourself and your hopes!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pokrov

Thank you very much, Nikolai! 5 years 4 weeks ago #3517

• James
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
Had a session with Nikolai Pokrovski. I absolutely recommend making an appointment with Nikolai. He was extremely accurate and brought forward so many that I loved to hear from. He also gave me affirmations that I can not only learn from but carry with me for the rest of my life. Thank you, Nikolai, bless you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pokrov
  • Page: