Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A man of wisdom

A man of wisdom 10 years 1 month ago #2610

• Alaska
  • Новый участник
I think a man of wisdom is a man who understands his own soul, his own wishes, positive and negative character traits and knows how to deal with them. Usually such kind of man is very calm, positive and nice in communication. But sometimes of course wisdom men are absolutely unbearable. Such kind of impression can be born because of his unwillingness to follow someone else’s rules or impatience to someone else's dullness, but that does not mean he is not wisdom man.
Also I think such man does not give advices if none asked for that and does not try to change people around him without their requests about that.
Wisdom men are usually not too loud and curious- they feel themselves free and interesting in their own lives and do not need someone else’s attention and excessive support. They feel themselves very naturally alone, do not afraid of communication, but also not seek for that. They are absolutely all-sufficient, but not always very happy. Wisdom is not a simple gift. I think this is a deserved reward for successful passing of vital problems. And not every aged man has this crystal clear view to life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: