Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sense of our life

Sense of our life 10 years 4 months ago #1655

• Steven Redclife
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I don't know what is sense of your life, you should come to that yourself, but my life has a meaning when I have my dear ones near me, when I create - there is always something new in my life: travel, interesting job, work in the garden, building a nesting box, all those small details, they are so important. Making others happy is so rewarding and exciting. Go and find your place, what you want to do, maybe meet people who will inspire you.
Working in a team at your job is also so great! You communicate, you have fun, solve problems and get help from your colleagues. I think the happiness is in communication. Get socialized.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sense of our life 10 years 3 months ago #1998

• Elf
  • Новый участник
Just think how can be becoming a businessman of happy father a sense of life? Are not they only dreams or goals of life? The meaning of life, the essence of it, this meaning is so deep....it is the question that we should ask our creator. Many of us asked him, but if you did not reached the state of mind when the level of your consiosness is very high, you will nerver hear the answer. I think many people will believe and follow a person who is in the contact with our creator and who reveals them what the sence of life is.

We are ordinary people, and I consider our sence of life is to find out why our God made us for. And all means, all religion and all spiritual and mental practices are good for this search of meaning of life. But I am not sure that all that works. The best way – to find the person who has exraordinary talent and follow him.

Sense of our life 10 years 3 months ago #2047

• Osa
  • Новый участник
I think sense of life for everybody is different, and you are right that it depends from your goals. Somebody live for children, somebody live for money. It is choice of everyone. For me, sense of live is happiness, and in every period of life it is something different. For example, few years ago it was sport. I have a lot of trainings and try to do my best for be winner on championship. It was a good period of my life. I had goal and I went to it.
A little bit later I was busy by studying. I went to the university and all my free time was busy by studying. I studying day and night, and for me was very cool, because I very liked it. I get so much new knowledge, that I understood that I graduated university by another person. More educate, more intelligent, and I understood that it is a lot of domains where I have to learn, and where very interesting things is.
Now the goal of my life is very interesting work and family. I like my work and also try to do my best for being useful for my company.
All this I told for showing that sense of our life may be different even for one person. For me for example is happiness and I think many people think the same. May be formulation of sense of life is another, but the sense is the same. Everybody wants to be happy. Only for one person, happiness is money, for another is love. And we can’t to judge them, because all we choose it is good for us. For example, if person was very poor in childhood, then he want to come richer in adult life, and it is okay for him. We should be more lenient with people and love them regardless of their sense of life
hi

Sense of our life 10 years 2 months ago #2148

• Nafisa
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Our life is like a journey - the path that was destined to make a man from birth to the last day before the threshold of eternity. Throughout the life of a man constantly asks himself the question: "what is the meaning of life? Why do I live? " And none of us can not fully find answer. Do people generally means something in this stream of life? Can it just blind Passenger ship rushing towards the night? If it means nothing, then what could mean the ship?

Each person has their own goals in life. For some - it is simply buying new furniture or a set of dishes, a chic apartment need someone good car ... all quite believe that life should not be, can not make any sense ... so people who believe that we live in order to give birth raise children, start a family ... but in any case within each of us lies to leave something behind.

In my opinion, the meaning of life is to be happy. Fortunately for me - a full satisfying life. What does this mean? It means learning to see the simplest notice the stars even in puddles on everyday life and stop living complex formulas and calculations, and completely trust your heart, your soul. To me, life is given to execute everything in the world that is designed to fulfill a man. Build a house, plant a tree and raise a child - that is the bare minimum of human made. The wisdom of this expression lies in the fact that each of these cases, as it keeps a person designing activities in the future. Indeed, the house will be followed person on the earth, it will be heard laughing, sounding songs celebrated holiday. The tree will reflect life: wood burning in iproholod present day will maintain peace and order, preserve the peace and. A child becomes the ancestor of many people of the future, able to appreciate and protect their homeland to work for good.

As talented labor, how to bring up a real person, VA Sukhomlinsky wrote:" Man is not born to disappear without a trace an unknown. Man is born in order to leave behind a trace forever. Man leaves itself primarily in man. This is our immortality."

Sense of our life 10 years 2 months ago #2149

• Егор
  • Новый участник
  • ТЫ?
What is the goal in life to put them out? What dreams they have in mind? Are we really can materialize thoughts? Sometimes we believe in it, but sometimes we say, "It's hell! This happens only in movies and TV series. "Have you tested it or just did not happen once desired and everything is nothing extraordinary in this world is. Never thought of that magic has nothing to happen?

Everyone is going through a thousand emotions. Different that they can be. Whether joy, or fear, hate, love. Man is inherently believe in something.

For example do you believe in miracle, magic, chance, end of the world? Speaking of the latter. What is the meaning at the end of the world? The extermination of mankind? Then there is another question: what is the meaning of human existence? What is the meaning of life in general?

This question tried to men since the origin of life on Earth. To find the answer requires more than one generation of researchers, philosophers and other people who understand at least something in that area.

Maybe the meaning of life is to leave behind the memory on this planet? Whether descendants, ie children, grandchildren, several generations will respect your memory. Or maybe create some masterpiece like to become a famous artist, actor, writer, musician, and so on. The options are numerous. Everyone has their own idea of ​​their own existence.

In my life there are four person dear to me: my mother, sister, boyfriend boyfriend and best friend. They bring happiness to my life and joy. If they do not, then I would lose the bright light firby. Apparently, they also have a sense of my existence, because they are always there, supporting me in difficult moments, giving hope for a better future and left a memory of happy moments. This is the most native and naykohanishi to me people in my life that I occupy the last place.

Maybe the meaning of life is to look for the meaning of life? Who knows, these searches are complex and require a lot of time. I think each person has their own version. For something to live again.
"Рыба не думает, потому что рыба всё знает"
Игги Поп

Sense of our life 10 years 2 months ago #2150

• Егор
  • Новый участник
  • ТЫ?
You also think that the meaning of life lies only in the fact that it is constantly looking for the meaning of this .. and can not find? They say if you really deeply and long to address this issue could get away mad. But everyone, in my opinion, is a philosopher. No, not a professional amateur. Ordinary human philosophy consists in reflection on life in search of meaning. But it often comes to mind: why live if still die? Why learn to love, to build, to smile, to write .. for what it is, if it is still going to die? For some reason, I often immerse myself in these thoughts, yet always come to the conclusion that one must live, just need! Maybe for you the meaning of life is nothing but a loved one that is worth your attention, needs love and live for you. For some, a career in general is the most important in life. Personally, I understand that a very important role in my life are parents, friends. What my life would be without them? These are the people who help you smile who want to donate their tenderness, warmth, smile.

Every morning we wake up, and often getting the right foot, and more especially seeing as the sun's rays are refracted into the room, I say to myself, "How wonderful live." Is it not? Life is given only once, but we can do everything in order to live it the way we want.

As a child I was not conceived on such profound questions, though perhaps not many think, but now as soon as evening and echo to head various different opinions. Absolutely no one knows what is the meaning of life! Someone knows all, does anybody know for myself.

Children? Flowers of life. Yes, most kids love. But no wonder they say that small children - small problems, big kids - big problems. The fact that they do not always do what they want parents are not always the way they want to see adults. It's not bad. They just do not have to be completely the same as their parents: children have their opinion, and they are also life of their own. But despite the uncertainty, the children remain the "fragrant flowers." After the baby - a new life.

The main part of our life takes work. Although most probably working for the money, that is to feed his family, and work is not always a favorite and interesting, for most it's just what you need. Although there is another segment of the population who are happy with what they do in life. Or do their best in order make this interesting., Unfortunately, is a small part.

Maybe your life makes sense at a time when it comes to love. Soul and heart overflowing with light and pleasant feeling. Is not it wonderful to see the smile of a loved one, spend time together. Happy it - lucky me! I think everyone would agree with me.

There is no way that is always good. As they say, life is black and white stripes. Come upon a problem, it does not mean that this stopped the life, no one must live on.

Gradually solve problems.

This can not stop, because life is a lot of beauty, and of course everyone has one for whom life worth living.

People are fans of different opinions. Some believe that the meaning of life exists, it should be easy to find, while others prefer the idea that it is not, and should not look like it's just a waste of time. Well, here everyone decides for himself. We must live today, do not forget that without a past has no future. Some say it is absurd. And I say, "This is life!
"Рыба не думает, потому что рыба всё знает"
Игги Поп