Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Predetermination

Predetermination 10 years 2 months ago #2165

• Pitbit
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
What do you think about fatality?
Is everything in world predetermined, or we have the right of choice?
This is very important question for me.
Because I haven't decided yet.
And if everything is predetermined, can we change our faith. Or all of we will ever experience are already written in some kind of Book of Fate.
Let us share our thoughts, experience, views,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Predetermination 10 years 2 months ago #2179

• Candy
  • Новый участник
It is the question I ask myself many times. We all know that there are fortune tellers, who can see the future by their special superpower seeing. If they can REALLY see what is happening in the future then we can say our future is predetermined. Nevertheless, such fortune tellers cannot predict the future absolutely precisely. Thing may happen and may not happen in the future.
My personal opinion is that the events in our lives are the result of our conduct and our actions. Only one is responsible for what is going on in his life. I notice when I follow the motto “it’s me and only me who is responsible for where I’m now”, it’s easier to take decisions. You start to look at your life from somewhere above, just like if it was a “map of you life” and you begin see you moving in this map. Doing like this you can figure your previous actions that lead you to the current position. And one more important thing you can do while viewing this MAP OF YOUR LIFE is planning your future. But you can do it if you stop blaming anyone or anything but you in what happens to you.

Predetermination 10 years 2 months ago #2181

• Pitbit
  • Новый участник
Candy,
Thanks for your answer.
I also believe that all these predictions are not proven and very unclear.
And I can't be sure that these predictions came true, so this is not a prove of predetermination for me.
But on the other hand, I can't be sure that everything depends on us.
See I know really unlucky people. They are doing their best but anyway it doesn’t help.
Or matter of death. I'm afraid that if it is predestined to someone to die in the water, though this person can even drown in a pool.
I think that majority depends on us. but there are some factors (key factors) that we cannot avoid.
But I'm not 100 percent sure in this theory and maybe someone can bring me over.

Predetermination 10 years 2 months ago #2207

• Tor
  • Новый участник
You know, from time to time, I return to one of my favourite author Lion Feuchtwanger and reread his books. And my favourite quotation from one of his book is "destiny creates a human..." I've been thinking about this phrase from school. I've spend a lot of time trying to understand is a of nation or destiny of a man predetermined by God, Fate or some Great Spiritual Powers? Maybe all what we are doing is just some kind of movie? When unknown power knows what I will do in next minute. Maybe all of my movements and all of my happy moments are just a smile of God? Moreover, in real I have no future, because everything is just a previously recorded film with predefined movies, smiles and cries..
I have absolutely no answer on this question. I've spent many years thinking about it but I still in the same point, as I was many years ago. To be honest, on the same zero point. I have no idea how to answer this question. Maybe this is just a joke of God to give me the understanding that I cannot understand His plan.

Predetermination 10 years 2 months ago #2262

• wise
  • Новый участник
Doesn’t it sound frightening that your life is a film made by some highest powers? This would means you can relax and live like „be what it will be“ and „everything is in the hand of our God“. Don‘t you think that our life then lose its sense? Any person who became chapions in sport, became popular movie stars, achieved great results in art and science, they all would tell you how hard they worked. Most of them believed in themselves and moved towards their dreams. The beauty of human life is that a person can make himself anything he likes. It only depends on tense of intention. Tense of intension helps us to overcome our laziness.

Cany wrote that we are responsible fro where we are at this very moment. We are like gods, we creat our life. That true. If there is no cataclism or war or another event of a world scale. At the moments of tragedy we feel like weak insects which need protection. We are no gods any more, and we feel how are lives are twisted upside down.

Predetermination 10 years 2 months ago #2275

• Kitnis
  • Новый участник
I believe that nothing in our life is predetermined. Because everyone is free to choose their own destiny. Why some of the poorest people who live in very bad conditions are grown up and become rich and the rich, on the contrary, from the best conditions become poor. I do not think that it is their destiny. Probably the poor one just worked hard and achieved success, but the rich one drove the wrong way of life and come therefore in so bad position. Too much would have to be reordered that really come to this. Because it is still impossible to predict every little thing. Maybe some near future you can predict, because it depends on your actions. For instance if you go to work, it means that you will be sitting at work 8 hours. Yes, these things can be predetermined, but some global things are impossible to predetermine. Because the person may change his destiny in every moment. It just depends on him.
For example, people working in the office all his life, and then he decided to change something and began to surf. Could the same occur in our live? I know one story, then one very successful businessman sold his business and move to village. Moreover, I do not think that such a turning in life is predetermined. Then a lot depends on our thoughts. Of course, if we think constantly about the poor, we have predetermined our life in that case. And if we think about the positive things, then life becomes better and more positive.
Then we have a lot of plans, and if everything was predestined, these plans would always come true, but our plans are often thwarted. And all because of the fact that life is unpredictable, and this is the beauty of life that she constantly brings us surprises. Unexpected, pleasant, and sometimes certainly not very pleasant, but it's all can happen in life. Then I think that people who are capable of spontaneous acts, life is much more interesting, because they have less than predetermined in their lives, and that's cool.
In fact, you never know where you buried by life, maybe one day you go out on the street, and there is your destiny waiting for you, or a lot of money waiting for you, or vice versa some unpleasant thing. This is hardly possible to predetermine everything. I had not yet met in my life no fortuneteller, no seer, that she predicted exactly destiny and all because it's probably impossible.
I believe that each person has the freedom to choose, and every morning when we wake up, we take this freedom and doing our decisions. Because in every situation we are, we can always choose at least something to think about how to behave ourselves. We are free to react to any situation in a certain way. Maybe we can’t change any situation, but we can change our attitude towards it.
There is one very interesting statement: "It is impossible to change your live in one night, but in one night it is possible to change the thoughts that will change your whole life." And this is a very accurate statement. Because our thoughts effect on our future life.
But this is my opinion, and many people do not think so , especially religious people . They believe that God predetermines their fate. They just shift the responsibility from their shoulders to God. But it is not fault of God that they live in poverty, it is their fault that they do not work, but only stay lazy and blamed the surrounding people.
Conversely, God helps us, guides to the right path, but it needs to make an effort to understand where this path and it needs some efforts to go on this way. But many people are lazy and therefore they live in sickness and poverty.
It can’t be predetermined life if everyone reacts differently. If something bad happens for example, one collects all his will into a fist and starts to act. And the other just starts crying, stop thinking and do not know what to do, of course their lives will go differently, and there is something impossible to predetermine.
Maybe our character determines some part of our lives. It's possible. Or our behavior determines some forthcoming events of our lives. This is also possible. For example, if a man is man of action, of course, he will do much, but if a person is passive, it certainly will not achieve anything, it will just sit and watch as his life crumbles.
I think that God and a higher power help us, but only in accordance with our thoughts and desires. If we for example conceived to help someone and do a good act, they help us in this, and if we just sit do nothing, then they act accordingly our behavior, as well as our thoughts.
For example, this is the same that you missed the plane, and it crashed. Some may think that it is fate. But I think it's just a happy coincidence that sometimes happen in life, but this coincidence we are creating ourselves. It simply means that it is not your time to die; you still need here on earth to do something good and chief. But some people take these signs as the finger of fate. And this is probably correct, because it is easier to think that somebody rule your fate then to make decisions by yourself.
Because only strong people can take responsibility for their activity. But week people thoughts that their failure is result of the fait. I think, that our world will be better, only if everybody will take responsibility for their activity, because we have to think and then do, but not conversely, at it happened often, we do, and then we think, what we was done?
I love this world!!
  • Page: